What are the payouts?

  • What are the payouts? Usually, in 9-handed Sit & Go, the last three players still at the table are awarded – first place is paid 50% of the prize pool, second place 30%, ทางเข้าเล่น ซุปเปอร์สล็อต and third place 20%. Six-handed Sit & Go divides 65% of the prize pool among the top two players, and the remaining 35% goes to the person who finishes in third place. While these percentages represent typical payouts, they may differ depending on where you play poker online.